Posted on: Tuesday 23 July 2013

I do like to be beside the seaside

Holiday fashion is oh-so wonderful that I believed it was essential for me to go on holiday to write this post...honestly it was purely for research. After coming back from holiday I think it would be best for me to explain the holiday dos and don'ts!



Do try your best to look great  (although I know you always do! Yes I'm talking to you. The one looking at the screen right now in your amazing outfit.)

Don't try too hard and turn up to your evening meal in killer heels and a bouffant as high as the ceiling.



Do relax like you've never relaxed before.

Don't forget your surroundings and turn up to your evening meal in your bikini and a see-through sarong.



Do buy pretty costumes that you can swim gracefully in when in the sea.

Don't buy a pretty costume which is two sizes too small...not a pretty sight.



Do ignore all these dos and don'ts because my holidays abroad would not be the same without these fashion mishaps.

Don't take any of these points to heart unless your an old sweaty man planning to holiday in unbearable heat!


(Photo:Google images)

1 comment:

  1. to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.
    teeth whitening bleaching in india

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time out to write a comment. I read every comment and try to reply to as many people as I can!
Rosie Apple
Xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

 photo copyright.jpg